Wednesday 18 November 2015

WHY SUFFER IN THE MIDST OF ABUNDANCE?


Few days ago I posted why public power (NEPA or PHCN or their new name I don’t know) will never work in Nigeria. I know so many persons never believed me or felt I was just writing for the sake of writing, but the reality on ground is showing that right away. Not few days after the post, we all suffered a very terrible fuel scarcity where a liter of petrol (PMS) goes for up to N300:00 in some places and transport cost went up by 100%. My heart went to some of my friends that were running generators to power their businesses; I know that these guys are in a big loss. With no public power available, and no fuel available to run their generators, I know they are in a big trouble. I now said to myself “why are we suffering in the midst of abundance”. We are the 7th largest producer of crude oil in the world with none of the FOUR refineries working. We still depend on refined products outside the country so the importers can toy with us whenever they like. Anyway that is the problem of the government; they have to deal with it.


We are blessed with an average of 10 hours of sunshine daily and up to 12 hours of sunshine in the northern part of this country, yet we are not generating single electricity to the grid via the sun. It is a pity that we are suffering in the midst of abundance due to ignorance. The holy bible said, “My people are destroyed due to lack of knowledge”. Germany is generating up to 35.5GW as at 2013 with an average of 5-6 hours of sunshine daily. This means we do not know how to do that. But we can generate up to 100GW of electricity from the sun into the national if we want and know that we can.

 

 

The opportunity is coming is your way for the first time to build your own solar panels from the scratch. Yes you can. This is very simple and the solar panel companies in China, America and Europe will not want you to know so that you keep on buying their solar panel at a high price. It is time for us to WAKE UP from our sleep and slumber. Click here to know how.  

 

No comments:

Post a Comment